Daisy, daisy give us your answer do
Will you be bidding on a weekend made for two?
A huge thank you to George for the latest addition to our Auction of Promises – get on your bike and don’t miss this one!
You can now bid on a wonderful weekend’s worth of terrific touring on a tandem and enjoy #milesandsmiles!
This will include:-
- A pannier full of picnic goodies and beverages
- A selection of ‘local to you’ route cards
- Drop off & pick up
- Training and moral support!!
- Seat set up – (saddles and pedals)
- Please note maximum combined crew weight is 160kg
- Recommended max heights – pilot 6ft, crew 5’10”
If you think you’ll look sweet upon the seat of a bicycle made for two then please contact Elaine to bid.
To bid on this and many more amazing promises join us at the Summer Shindig this Saturday 30th June from 7:00 p.m. The night’s festivities also include Hog Roast, Bouncy Castle and Superbad Band. All proceeds from the Auction will go to our 2018 Commodore’s Charity, Cystic Fibrosis. Specifically to raise funds for a NIPPY Clearway machine for the CF team at the Leicester Royal Infirmary.
If you haven’t bought your tickets yet – just £15 per adult, £10 for 8-15’s and free for under 8’s for please contact email@example.com or book online. Don’t forget we also have the Junior Champs and Club Regatta on 30th June and Club Champs on 1st July. Plus you can start the Sunday with the Big Breakfast!
Other fabulous Auction of Promises include …
– Melbourne-based professional property presentation company, Lemon and Lime Interiors have offered a Room Makeover. This includes advice on colour schemes, furniture, window dressings and soft furnishing. You will have a 2-hour home consultation followed by mood boards and sourcing details for your preferred scheme. See examples of Lemon and Lime Interiors design at www.lemonandlimeinteriors.co.uk Latest Bid: £50:00
– Adult French or Spanish course – Jane Wilde of Language for Fun in Ashby (and Eleanor’s Mum!) has offered a place on a 10 week adult French or Spanish language course! More details can be found at http://languageforfun.org/list-of-classes/ashby-de-la-zouch-leicester/Latest Bid: £50:00
And there are more Auction of Promises – WOW!
– Get fit healthy and active. Physio/Nutrition or Pilates session with Andra Health, Melbourne. A 1-2-1 session of your choice to help you get on track to full health and fitness. £35 already bid!
– Oppie bottom cover from Chris Green . Exactly what you need if you’re thinking of travelling away from the club.
– Cheese hamper from Long Clawson Dairy. Long Clawson Dairy, are a Leicestershire based business who have been producing cheese by traditional methods for over 100 years. Including award winning Stilton and Red Leicester. Yummy, need we say more!£20 already bid for this promise.
– 1-2-1 Laser Coaching from Grahame Newton. Take a master class from one of the most respected Laser sailors in the Midlands! Plus have lots of fun too.
– ‘Top ten tips to excel with Excel [1.5 hours]’ with Paul Munro. Learn how to excel at spreadsheets. £40 already bid for this promise!
– Need help with your maths?-Lynne Munro offers 4 hours of 1:1 Maths tuition up to A level standard lessons in the Ashby area.
A Big Thank You
The NIPPY Clearway
The NIPPY Clearway is a piece of specialist equipment that enables CF patients to effectively clear their chests during a chest infection without needing to stay in hospital. The equipment is portable and has dual uses, it can be used with children that have a weak cough, as well as lots of secretions and thanks to its portability can be used not only in hospital but also in the patient’s home and school. This means children can complete their physiotherapy without it having too much impact on their schooling and family life.
Thank you for your support.