Across the country RYA affiliated clubs will be inviting people to come and take part in our wonderful sport in the month of May. At Staunton Harold Sailing Club we will be ‘Pushing the BoatOut’ on 6th May. So please come along ‘Push the Boat Out’ and enjoy a trial sail! We’re inviting people to book up for a 30 min. sailing experience with an expert sailor for just £5 per person. Pre-registration is required (please click the link below). Sailing kit will be provided (wet suit/ buoyancy aid), just bring your swimming costume, soft-soled shoes, a towel and your enthusiasm!
In addition you can:
● Learn about or book up for our RYA training courses.
● Watch the dinghy racing from 11.30 a.m.
● Enjoy a snack or light lunch, available to purchase from our volunteer-run galley
● Club members can bring a friend for free to sail in your own dinghy.
● Click here to reserve your 30 minute taster session. (subject to numbers taster sessions will be a minimum helm plus two ‘samplers’ per boat)
Come along and see if sailing could become your sport in 2018 – we look forward to your visit!
RYA Push the Boat Out is an RYA initiative which will be taking place across the country. Staunton Harold Sailing Club, offers a range of training courses – from courses for the absolute beginner, to coaching for improvers, to instructor and advanced instructor courses .If you would like to find out more about all our 2018 training courses please email email@example.com or visit Adult Training,Junior Training or Adult Improver