Part of the Midland and Northern/ Southern Paddle Series
Staunton Harold Sailing Club’s Streaker Open Event, follows hot on the heels of the Streaker Nationals, 2 day event at South Shields. We’ll be looking forward to welcoming sailors from across the country as they build on, or bounce back, from the Nationals. Sert in the heart of the country we’re ideally placed for every sailor to join us!
As part of three series – the Midland and the Northern and Southern Paddle Series, the event should attract a lot of interest with sailors able to discard, increase their lead, or hop up the leaderboard.
In advance and on the day
- Please sign up, in advance online, note that payment is on the day – but signing up allows us to ensure the best racing on the day.
- Registration from 9:30 am on Saturday.
- The warning signal for the first race will be on/ after 11:00 a.m. and …
- Up to 4 races will be sailed – weather conditions permitting. Some races may be sailed back to back.
- Entry fee is £15.00 for visiting boats and free for home (SHSC) boats payable on the day.
Streaker Class Association
For full details of the three series being run on the day and to join the Streaker Class Association please click here. For competitors to be eligible to win any of the individual Paddle series, they must compete in at least 10 of their series, see conditions on the website.
NOR/ SIs and Briefing Video
To check out the NOR, Sailing Instructions and a short briefing video in advance of your visit please click here.
See you on 1st October!
We look forward to seeing you on 1st October, if you have any queries please contact us.