Club Regatta and Pro -Am Junior Fun Festival of Sailing and Paddling
June 29 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree – £20.00
This is one of our special SHSC sailing events – PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR CLUB!
- Fun races suitable for all abilities and ages. FAMILY FUN. First start 1400
- Junior Festival of Sailing starts in the morning–contact Becky Priest
- Dragon Racing Katakanus
- Family fun paddle boarding session
- Late afternoon SUP around the lake with Greg for all paddle boarders!!
- Camp over and stay for breakfast on Sunday before the Club Championships!
PIRATE FANCY DRESS=PRIZES GALORE FOR THE BEST PIRATES
BIG PARTY AND FOOD WITH A LIVE BAND IN THE EVENING – GET TICKETS NOW
You can simply race as usual, but why not pair up as a Pro Am team, or use the sign on sheet to offer yourself as a Pro or Am. Enter as a family boat or fancy dress. Basically just have fun!!!
If you wish to sail or SUP, please click here to SIGN ON.
The bar will be opening after sailing.
There is plenty of space to sail/SUP for those who prefer not to race